Partner with us
Whether you’re offering financial support, a food bank, or a new fleet of trucks, there’s no one way to work with Brighter Bites. Drop us a lime and let’s see what we can cook up together!
Partner Pledge Form
- We’re looking to cultivate relationships with donors who want to advance the health of children and their families.
- Whether you invest in our ideas, pay for a pallet, or sponsor a school, you will be making a difference in the well being of the next generation.
- Reach out to Ragen Doyle, our dynamite director of development, to help us out with a little fundraisin’.
- Each of our partners plays a unique role in helping us create communities of health through fresh food.
- Director of Strategic Partnerships Meredith Spence is looking to develop relationships that will strengthen our current programs and replicate Brighter Bites in other cities across the U.S. Let’s keep a good thing growing!
- Brighter Bites is creating demand for fresh food in communities across the U.S. by sending home 20-25 pounds of fruits and veggies each week with the families we serve.
- The produce industry’s expertise, logistical know how, and fresh product are vital to keep our program growing. Contact Produce Sourcing Manager Jennifer Boone to ensure we have enough product for the families who receive Brighter Bites.